Supporting our customers by providing flexibility and cash flow management solutions during this uncertain time
1. Reduce your Kogan Money Credit Card repayments to the minimum amount
2. Set up an automatic payment so you don't miss your Kogan Money Credit Card due date
There are a number of methods to avoid late fees on your account. You could set a recurring reminder in your phone or diary, or log into the Kogan Money Credit Cards Mobile App or Kogan Money Credit Cards Online.
You could set up Direct Debit Payment to automatically pay either your Closing Balance, or the Minimum Payment Due, plus any Overdue Amount and any Overlimit Amount, every month on the Minimum Payment Due Date from the bank account of your choice. Log in to the Kogan Money Credit Cards Mobile App or Kogan Money Credit Cards Online
3. Defer your Kogan Money Credit Card repayments for 3 months
During the deferral period, you may make payments at any time without impacting your deferral program, but no payments are required, no late fees will be charged and your account will not be overdue, although you will continue to accrue interest on your outstanding balance. We will not report any missed payments to the credit bureau during the period of your payment deferral. You will be able to continue to spend on your card, provided you are up to date in your repayments at the point of applying for a deferral and you have available credit limit.
To apply, complete this simple online application form. In most circumstances, you will automatically qualify.
Frequently Asked Questions
If COVID-19 has impacted or exacerbated your situation, you are entitled to apply for the three month payment deferral for your Credit Card, account(s).
If you need more or different support, you can read about our Financial Hardship assistance here.
Provided you are up to date in your repayments at the point of applying for a deferral and you have an available credit limit, you will be able to continue to spend on your card during the payment deferral period.
However, please note that there will be a period of up to 48 hours during which your credit card will be suspended from usage while your payment deferral is put in place.. This may mean you have recurring payments from your credit card rejected during this time.
We will not report any missed payments to the credit bureau during the period of your payment deferral.
Your Instalment Plan, or Fixed Payment Option (FPO), will effectively be paused for the duration of your approved payment deferral, meaning you will not be required to make any repayments.
Some more information you should know:
- Any instalments that were due in the statement you receive prior to the commencement date of your deferral period, and which remain unpaid, will be added to your outstanding balance and interest will be charged at the applicable APR in accordance with your product Terms and Conditions.
- During the payment deferral period you will be charged interest at the applicable FPO rate on the outstanding principal component of your FPO balance.
- This interest will appear on your first monthly statement after the deferral period ends, as a separate instalment plan with the same remaining term as your original FPO.
- At the end of the payment deferral period, your monthly FPO payments will resume with the same number of remaining monthly instalments to be paid at the same amount.
- Please refer to your first statement after the payment deferral period for the new instalment amounts.
For more information about your Fixed Payment Option, please refer to the Terms and Conditions