Terms and conditions and other important information
Terms & Conditions
We are here to listen and work with you in resolving your complaint. The feedback helps us understand where we can improve.
Tell us about your concern and allow us the opportunity to assist you in resolving any concerns you may have. To help us resolve your complaint, we suggest you provide as much detail as you can such as dates, times, key events and so on.
You can tell us your complaint through one of these options:
Chat: Download the Kogan Money Credit Cards Mobile App to make your complaint through chat.
Secure message: Advise us of your complaint through your account Inbox. Log into your online account, click on your profile image, then go to ‘My Messages’, and then ‘Compose’. Make sure you chose the ‘Make a complaint’ option as the subject.
Phone: 1300 350 525 or +612 8288 2062
For complaints in relation to a recently submitted application or a closed account, please make a complaint through the online enquiry form.
If you would like to escalate a complaint, the first thing to do is to call or email us about your concerns. We will try to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction, however, if you are not satisfied, you can escalate your complaint in the following ways.
Phone: 1300 350 525 or +612 8288 2062 if outside Australia
Mail: Customer Relations Unit, GPO Box 204, Sydney NSW 2001
If you feel the dispute resolution process was not fair, you remain unhappy or your complaint is not resolved within the appropriate timeframes you may seek further assistance from either:
The Customer Advocate
We have appointed an impartial Customer Advocate to assist in reaching fair outcomes during the complaint process to make it easier for customers when things go wrong.
Mail: Customer Advocate, GPO Box 204, Sydney NSW 2000; or,
Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA)
AFCA offers an independent dispute resolution process to individual customers who have been through the banks complaints process.
Phone: 1800 931 678 (free call) or Fax: 03 9613 6399
Mail: Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA), GPO Box 3, Melbourne VIC 3001
Financial hardship assistance
We understand that, from time to time, you may experience financial difficulties caused by unemployment, injury, illness, a natural disaster, or other unexpected impact on your household income and/or expenses. We are here to support you during these times.
If your financial circumstances have changed and you are unable to pay your account(s), you can request assistance by downloading a copy of the Financial Hardship Assistance Application Form and emailing or posting it to us at email@example.com.
Important Information before you apply for financial hardship assistance
- Citigroup Pty Limited is the credit provider and issuer of Kogan Money Credit Cards. If you hold other Citigroup Credit Cards, Ready Credit, Personal Loan product(s), including partner products, your request for financial hardship assistance will be applied on all your accounts.
- Once we have received your completed application form, one of our representatives will contact you to discuss your situation and solutions that may be available to assist you.
- You are not required to provide supporting documents at the time you submit your application. If we do require supporting documents we will let you know.
- If you have been or are still paying for insurance on any of your Citigroup Credit Card account(s) or Personal Loan product(s), you may be eligible to make a claim with the insurer. Your account statement will indicate the name of the insurer you need to contact. However, an insurance policy wouldn’t preclude you from applying for financial hardship assistance, if you still require it.
- From the time we receive your request that you require financial hardship assistance and during the process, including the time you are on an approved program, your repayment history will be reported as ‘blank’ to the credit bureaus. This is standard practice when reporting for customers experiencing financial hardship.
- Your card/account may be suspended from the time we receive your application for hardship assistance, and if approved, during the entire period you are on financial hardship. Ability to transact post your financial hardship assistance will be based on your card or account status.
If you would like further information on how we may be able to assist you, are experiencing financial difficulty in meeting your commitments or would like assistance with completing an application, please call us on 1800 133 397 Monday to Friday from 9am to 9pm AEST, excluding public holidays.
Need more help
You can get free independent counselling and advice from a Financial Counsellor. For a comprehensive listing of Financial Counsellors please visit the FCA website, financialcounsellingaustralia.org.au/Home.
To talk to a Financial Counsellor by phone (or for referral), call 1800 007 007 from anywhere in Australia.
You may find the following websites helpful as they provide information on managing your money.