How do I request financial hardship support?
If you are experiencing financial hardship due to factors such as unemployment, injury, illness or natural disaster, we have a longstanding Financial Hardship program available to support you. You can request assistance by:
- Completing an Online Hardship Application form. Please have information about your income, expenses and assets on hand before you start completing the form, as you will not be able to save and return to it at a later time. We will also send an SMS to the mobile number registered to your account to authenticate your identity before you submit the form.
- Printing and sending us a Personal Financial Support form at PO Box 3453 Sydney NSW 2001, Australia. You can also scan and email this form to us at email@example.com.
Before you apply for financial hardship assistance, you should read the important information below:
- Kogan Money Credit Cards are issued by National Australia Bank Limited (ABN 12 004 044 937, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 230686) (“NAB”). NAB has acquired the business relating to these products from Citigroup Pty Ltd (ABN 88 004 325 080, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 238098) (“Citi”) and has appointed Citi to assist to administer the products.
- If you hold a credit card or personal loan which was formerly issued by Citigroup Pty Ltd (and which is now issued by NAB) which is branded Citi, Card Services, Coles Financials Services, Suncorp Clear Options, Qantas Money, Kogan Money, Virgin Money, PayPal Rewards, Bank of Queensland or; Spot. Buy Now Pay Later issued by Diners Club Pty Ltd (now part of NAB), this hardship application will also be applied to any or all of those accounts as well. If you do not require hardship assistance on all of your accounts, please do not submit an online form and contact our hardship team on 1800 133 397.
- Once we have received your completed application form, one of our representatives will contact you to discuss your situation and solutions that may be available to assist you.
- You are not required to provide supporting documents at the time you submit your application. If we do require supporting documents, we will let you know.
- If you have been or are still paying for insurance on any of your Credit Card account(s) or Personal Loan product(s), you may be eligible to make a claim with the insurer. Your account statement will indicate the name of the insurer you need to contact. However, an insurance policy wouldn’t preclude you from applying for financial hardship assistance, if you still require it.
- Your card/account may be suspended from the time we receive your application for hardship assistance, and if approved, during the entire period you are on financial hardship. Ability to transact post your financial hardship assistance will be based on your card or account status.